Our ink contains ingredients you may not have put on your skin before. As a result, there's a small risk of allergic reaction upon application (or of sensitization through repeated use).
If a reaction takes place, it's usually a mild case of contact dermatitis (red or inflamed skin as a result of irritation). The itchiness/irritation should subside in a few days. You can speed up this healing process by ensuring that the area is properly moisturized and using a steroidal/anti-scarring cream.
If your symptoms persist, we suggest contacting a doctor!👩🏽⚕️
Inkbox will cover the cost of the appointment as well as any prescriptions. Just send us a copy of your receipts along with your PayPal ID.
The easiest way to visit a doctor is virtually! Find out how you can do this below👇🏽
If you don't have or feel comfortable seeing a doctor in person, you can check out Livehealth.
- Create a Livehealth account.
- On the home page, you’ll see different appointment types. Click livehealth online allergy.
- Choose which doctor you’d like to visit.
- Choose what you’d like to discuss.
- Add information about your medical history.
- Choose how you’d like to receive any prescriptions.
- If applicable, pay for your appointment (payment amounts are determined by whether you have insurance coverage).
If you don't have or feel comfortable seeing a doctor in person, you can check out Tia Health.
- Create a Tia Health account.
- Enter your health card information.*
- Select a video or phone call appointment.
- On this page, you’ll see different appointment types. Click allergy symptoms - nose/eyes.
- Select a doctor.
- Select the date and time for your appointment.
- If applicable, pay for your appointment.
*If you don’t have a valid health card or are not located in Ontario, British Columbia, or Alberta, you’ll be prompted to pay for your appointment.
Your well-being is important to us! If you're experiencing any discomfort, irritability, or if you have any more questions about these Telehealth options, we'd love to hear from you. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.