It's super simple! Follow the steps below - you'll be done in a minute.
- Prep your skin with the Primer Wipe
Exfoliate your skin in a circular motion for 30 seconds. Then, let the area dry for 30 seconds.
- Peel off the backing
- Place the tattoo on your skin, sticky side down.
- Peel off the tattoo border
Press down on the tattoo to ensure the adhesive is fully on your skin. This helps to avoid wrinkles in the design.
- Leave your tattoo on for 60 minutes
Make sure to avoid any excessive movement and sweating.
- After 60 minutes, remove everything!
Your tattoo will look light blue or green at first. That's OK! It'll darken in 24-36 hours to dark blue or black, depending on your skin's unique chemistry.
📹 You can also check out this video and follow along!