At any point in your design process, you can always switch it up!
There are two ways you can change the size of your tattoo: by changing the size of the canvas or changing the size of the design.
Change Canvas Size
- Select the "Size" button at the top of the screen.
- Select the new canvas size! This is the size of the full applicator patch, the useable space is 0.5 inches smaller.
Change Design Size
- Click on one of the four red dots surrounding your design.
- Move the dot outward to make the design larger or inward to make the design smaller.
- To make it as large as you can, make sure at least two sides of the design are touching the red dashed lines of the patch
💁🏽♀️ Pro Tip: Certain sizes work better for certain designs. Generally, the more detailed the design, the larger the size (this will allow our editors to capture the details just as you'd like to see them!).
📩 Have more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.