We only modify designs if changes are needed to make sure your tattoo is printable - and never without your consultation!
There are a few reasons we may need to modify or change your design. Common examples include:
- Resizing text
- Increasing line weight for fine lines
- Removing/resizing elements that are too small or too complex
💡 If we need to make a modification:
- We'll reach out to you via email and share our edit suggestions.
- Please note: You'll receive an email that shows your *original* design, along with a *written explanation* of changes we suggest. The image in the email is not the final, edited suggestion.
- You'll have 5 days to respond before we use our best judgment to either print the tattoo (the changes are super minor) or cancel your order and refund your tattoo (the changes are more substantial).
💁🏽♀️ Pro Tip: Keep your eyes on your email inbox and make sure to add us (email@example.com)to your contact list!