We only modify designs if changes are needed to make sure your tattoo is printable - and never without your consultation!
There are a few reasons we may need to modify or change your design. Common examples include:
- Resizing text
- Increasing line weight for fine lines
- Removing/resizing elements that are too small or too complex
💡 If we need to make a modification:
- We'll reach out to you via email and share our edit suggestions.
- Please note: You'll receive an email that shows your original design, along with a written explanation of changes we suggest. The image in the email is not the final, edited suggestion.
- You'll have 5 days to respond before we use our best judgment to either print the tattoo (the changes are super minor) or cancel and refund the order (the changes are more substantial).
💁🏽♀️ Pro Tip: Keep your eyes on your email inbox and make sure to add us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your contact list!