It’s super simple!👇🏽
Prep Your Ink For Application
- Unscrew the lid.
- Place the Freehand Tip on the bottle.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly.
- Squeeze the bottle gently to release any air that's trapped at the tip.
Applying Your Freehand Ink
- Wash your skin with soap and water - wait for the area to dry!
- Put on your tattoo glove.
- Create your design!
- Let the ink develop for an hour.
- When the hour is up, gently wash the ink off with soap and water.
- Your design will develop into a tattoo-like shade in 24-36 hours!
💡 It's always a good idea to do a small patch test on your skin before creating a larger design!
💁🏽♀️ Pro Tips For Creating A Flawless Design
- Freehand Ink vs. Shading Ink
- How To Shade With Freehand Ink
- How do I draw lines and dots with Freehand Ink?
- Freehand Techniques: Lettering