How do I prep my skin before application? Should I spot test?
Before You Begin
- We recommend doing a spot test on a non-visible part of your body (e.g. ankle or foot).
- If you have dense hair, make sure to shave the area 24 hours before application.
- Moisturize your skin 1 hour before application.
- Apply your marker at a comfortable room temperature.
Things To Avoid
- Avoid areas with dense hair (or shave 24 hours prior to application).
- Avoid sweating, excessive heat, and movement (for 6-8 hours post application).
- Avoid applying on top of scars, moles, and stretch marks.
- Avoid sensitive areas like the eyes, mouth, face, neck, upper chest, etc.