It's super simple👇🏽
Applying Your Freehand Tattoo Marker
- Gently clean and exfoliate your skin - wait for the area to dry!
- Put on your tattoo glove.
- Draw your design!
- Leave it on for 60 minutes - and try not to move!
NOTE: Freehand Markers purchased after October 18th do not come with development patches - not required for a great outcome!
Aftercare For Your Ink
- Wear loose fitting that covers your tattoo overnight so it doesn't transfer.
- Don’t sweat or shower at least 6-8 hours after application.
- Avoid tight fitting clothing to help your tattoo last longer.
- Moisturize your tattoo daily to keep it looking fresh.
💡 We recommend doing a small patch test on your skin before creating a larger design!
✅ Have the older version of our Freehand Ink? Check out this article: How do I apply my Freehand Ink?