It's super simple👇🏽
Applying Your Freehand Tattoo Marker
- Gently clean and exfoliate your skin - wait for the area to dry!
- Put on your tattoo glove.
- Draw your design!
- Let the ink dry for 10 minutes.
- Cut a piece of the Development Patch, big enough to cover the your entire tattoo.
- Peel the clear liner off the Development Patch and apply it, sticky side down - set the liner aside.
- Leave it on for 60 minutes - and try not to move!
- Carefully peel off the Development Patch.
- Gently wipe the Development Patch with rubbing alcohol and let it dry before reattaching it to the liner - it can be reused up to 8 times!
Aftercare For Your Ink
- Wear loose fitting that covers your tattoo overnight so it doesn't transfer.
- Don’t sweat or shower at least 6-8 hours after application.
- Avoid tight fitting clothing to help your tattoo last longer.
- Moisturize your tattoo daily to keep it looking fresh.
💡 We recommend doing a small patch test on your skin before creating a larger design!
✅ Have the older version of our Freehand Ink? Check out this article: How do I apply my Freehand Ink?