Here's how you can trace, transfer, and apply ink using your kit 👇🏽
- Download the Inkbox Trace App here.
- Select a design from the Inkbox Trace App, or use one from your Design Card.
- If using the app: flip the image horizontally as the stencil will be a mirror image of what you draw.
- If tracing from paper: use a pencil to trace the design, then flip the Tracing Paper over and retrace the design using the Tracing Pen.
- Rub a bit of Stencil Cream onto clean skin.
- Apply the Tracing Paper and hold it firmly for 5-10 seconds, then remove it slowly.
- Put on your glove.
- Draw over the transferred stencil with your Freehand Tattoo Marker.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes, then apply the Development Patch for 60 minutes.
💁🏽♀️ Pro tip: to help the Tracing Paper stay in place, try taping it down!
⚠️ The Tracing Pen will bleed through the Tracing Paper, so work on a surface that's okay to get messy.