We're so sorry to hear that! Tattoo development varies slightly from person to person. There are a few factors that can impact how your tattoo turns out. For example:
- Individual skin chemistry.
- Whether your skin is properly moisturized (prior to and post-application).
- If you didn't use the Development Patch.
- Whether you sweat during application.
- How long you wait to sweat/shower after applying (we recommend at least 6-8 hours!).
If your tattoo didn’t turn out as expected, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number - our team would love to help. 💛