Here are some tips and tricks to make sure your ink looks flawless ✨
Before you Apply:
- Test your marker out on a less visible part of your body.
- Moisturize your skin 1 hour before you start drawing your design.
- Use gentle pressure when drawing.
- The more angled your tip is, the wider the stroke will be.
- Don't rush, take your time!
- If you're feeling sweaty/hot, don't leave the Development Patch on for the full hour.
- Make sure to cover your tattoo with loose fitting clothing the first night.
- Moisturizing your tattoo everyday after 24 hours will help it last longer!