Understanding your orders tracking information should always be easy! So we've done the leg work and laid it all out below so it's as straightforward as possible. ✨
- Estimated delivery date: The delivery estimate for your parcel! This estimate is determined by the average transit time for packages shipped from the retailer to your country.
- Last mile delivery partner tracking ID: The hyperlink will take you to the tracking page of our delivery partner who will be delivering the package to your door. If a link is not available, please feel free to contact email@example.com for additional information.
- Shipping updates via email: Input your email to get delivery updates when your package crosses a major milestone. You can unsubscribe to these at any time.
- Shipping activities: Detailed tracking events pulled from the US and last mile carrier (e.g., FedEx, USPS, AU Post, CA Post).
- Retailer information: Additional information and promotions from the retailer.
- Customer support: Need additional information? Click on this to fill out a ticket and get support from our shipping partner’s customer experience team for any questions you may have about your shipment!