Orders that ship like snails are never fun! 🐌
The good news is, that in most cases your package is still making its way to your door!
Our delivery estimate is based on the average transit times we have collected based on past shipments. Sadly, sometimes there are slight delays and variations. Keep in mind that delivery timelines can be affected by a few things:
- If you placed your order when our production was closed (after 5 PM) it might take us a day or two to process.
- Once processed, your package needs to go to the airport. The U.S. is annoyingly large, so this can take a day or two, sometimes three. Luckily, Passport uses trucks to speed this process up!
- National holidays can slow down package delivery.
- Weather is always tough to predict, especially extreme conditions like fires, storms, etc.
- Customs can be a tricky one! This will vary with every country.
- Make sure you also check the tracking page of the last mile delivery partner to see if there are any additional updates. To find out more details, click on the tracking ID below for your local courier's name (as shown circle below):
📨 Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com!