All of our custom tattoos go through three main steps. After you submit your order:
- Our team reviews and edits your design
- It gets produced into an Inkbox tattoo
- Your tattoo is shipped out to you!
The first two steps (our processing time) can take up to 5 business days. This is separate from the shipping time you see during checkout (i.e. your tattoo takes x days to process and an additional x days to ship).
🙋♀️ What if it's been more than 5 days?
- If you haven't received a shipping notification and your order was placed more than 5 business days ago, please check your email and/or log into your Inkbox account - we may have had to make a change to your design and are waiting to hear back from you!
- If it's been 5 business days and you can't find a message from us, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the button on the bottom right. We'll help figure out what's going on!
⚠️ Note: We don't ship partial orders. If your order has both custom tattoos and other Inkbox products (catalog tattoos or Freehand Ink), it will ship once the entire order is ready.