Have a personal design you want to rock as a custom tattoo? We got you!
Here are a few things to note when uploading to the custom platform ✅
Sizing and File Type
Our platform currently is limited to a few file types and is limited in how large the image can be. If you have any difficulties uploading your design please reach out to us with your image, and we will see if we can help!
- The file can be a maximum of 10MB.
- The platform accepts JPEGs and PNGs
- White or neutral backgrounds work best. If the background is too busy, textured, or dark, the design may not work as a custom tattoo once submitted.
- High-contrast images are recommended. This means that there are clear boundaries between different colors, shapes, and elements in the image.
Lines & Details
- Use images with clearly defined line work. The bolder your line work, the better it will upload to the platform, and the better it will apply to your skin. More on that here.
- Designs with little detailing and shading will often make the best Inkbox tattoos. If your design is too detailed we will likely need to reach out with a revision request.
📩 If you run into any issues when uploading to the platform, please send us a quick email email@example.com including the image you are having trouble with and we can take a look!